® ESD carpet tile is available in 3 LEVELS of static protection, in dozens of attractive styles, and plenty of colors. It is engineered to meet the vigorous demands of technology-rich work environments, whether your requirement is low kV anti-static flooring in accordance with AATCC 134-2011, something more robust that meets or exceeds ATIS-0600321, Motorola R56, FAA-STD-019f, ESDA S20.20, or something in between. All StaticSmart ® ESD carpet tile is Green Label Plus®certified for indoor air quality, 100 percent recyclable, and Cradle to Cradle Certified® at the Silver Level.
ESD Carpet Tile – Level 1 – ESD Flooring For General Office Use
- Eliminates nuisance static
- kV Rating: <2.0 kV | Not Grounded | Conductive, 15% Coverage
Static Dissipative Carpet – Level 2 – ESD Flooring For Technology-Rich Environments
- Static dissipative tile
- kV Rating <1.0 kV | Grounded | Conductive, 33% Coverage
ESD Carpet Tile – Level 3 – ESD Flooring For Mission-Critical Environments
- Meets or exceed ATIS-0600321, Motorola R56, ESDA S20.20
- kV Rating <0.4 kV | Grounded | Conductive, 100% Coverage
A tweed textural solid that has become the anchor of the StaticSmart
® Plus line.