® carpet tile is designed for high traffic/high use networked environments to minimize nuisance static and to provide additional protection against static damage.
- Waiting rooms/conference rooms
- kV Rating: <2.0 kV | Not Grounded | Conductive, 15% Coverage
® carpet tile is designed for use in technology rich environments where interruptions in computer or electronic equipment performance cannot be tolerated.
- Broadcast and Media
- Network Operations Centers
- Computer server/data centers
- kV Rating <1.0 kV | Grounded | Conductive, 33% Coverage
® Plus carpet tile is designed for electronics manufacturing environments and anywhere where 24/7 operational readiness, public safety, and security are at stake.
- Public Safety/ E-9-1-1/Emergency Operations
- Air Traffic Control
- Electronics Manufacturing/R&D
- kV Rating <0.4 kV | Grounded | Conductive, 100% Coverage
® Carpet Flooring Works
With its patented FibreLink construction, StaticSmart
® Carpet tile safely and effectively dissipates static at a controlled rate. The FibreLink conductive monofilament fiber is twisted into every tuft, creating 100 or more conductive contact points per square inch.